- We are small, honest sellers, tiny wee bakehouse here in Northern Ireland with passion for healthy foods for everyone; therefore, our products are #cultured (#fermented, #sourdough, #naturallyleavened), fully or mostly #organic, #freerange (happy and free roaming hens, yay!) and sourced locally when possible. When it’s not possible, we still use #fairtrade, organic and/or #minimallyprocessedingredients (like our German Organic Lupin Flour or our Brown Rice flour for instance). #Nonastychemicals or human made antibiotics, so as #closetonature as possible ALWAYS. #Kosher and #Halal approved if needed to be.
- We are making every effort we can, to choose the healthiest and purest ingredients, so you’ll have the best value for your hard earned money guaranteed.
- Our main customers are #Vegans, #Coeliacs, people with #Diabeties, people on the #Ketodiet and We have catered for people with #Phenylketonuria (PKU), different allergies and abilities to tolerate food etc and so, just because it's not in our regular menu, doesn't mean we might not be able to do it; Send us a message ;-)
- Our products are made with love, in a kitchen that normally deals and uses nuts, gluten, eggs, lupin, peanuts and dairy on a daily basis. Therefore, your purchase MAY CONTAIN TRACES of such.
- We do not do any special occasions, sorry 😊
- We mostly deliver in Co. Down, Co. Louth, Co. Cavan and Co. Monaghan, but can make exceptions depending on the order and time of delivery.
- We speak English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- For enquiries, send us an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send us a message, order with us! Let us know what are your dietary needs and we'll do our best to accommodate them, and let us brighten your life with our #scrumptiouslydelicious, cultured, happy food.