Well, Hello There!
- We are small, honest sellers, tiny wee bakehouse here in Northern Ireland with passion for healthy foods for everyone; therefore, our products are #cultured (#fermented, #sourdough, #naturallyleavened), fully or mostly #organic, and sourced locally when possible. When it’s not possible, we still use #fairtrade, organic and/or #minimallyprocessedingredients (like our German Organic Lupin Flour or our Brown Rice flour for instance). #Nonastychemicals or human made antibiotics, so as #closetonature as possible ALWAYS. #Kosher and #Halal approved if needed to be.
We are making every effort we can, to choose the healthiest and purest ingredients, so you’ll have the best value for your hard earned money guaranteed.
- Our main customers are #Vegans, #Coeliacs, people with #Diabetes, people on the #Ketodiet and We have catered for people with #Phenylketonuria (PKU), different allergies and abilities to tolerate food etc and so, just because it's not in our regular menu, doesn't mean we might not be able to do it; Send us a message ;-)
- Our products are made with love, in a kitchen that normally deals and uses nuts, gluten, eggs, lupin, peanuts and dairy on a daily basis. Therefore, your purchase MAY CONTAIN TRACES of such.
- Sorry, We do not do any special occasions. Please see disclaimer at the end of every product 😊
- We mostly deliver in Northern Ireland but can make exceptions depending on the order and time of delivery.
- We speak English, Dutch, and Spanish.
- Our email is: firstname.lastname@example.org